1. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
2. Farts are flammable.
3. Although they won't admit it, women fart as much as men.
4. Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second.
5. The word "fart" comes from the Old English "feortan" (meaning "to break wind").
6. Termites are the largest producers of farts.
7. SCUBA divers cannot pass gas at depths of 33 feet or below.
8. The temperature of a fart at time of creation is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. A person produces about half a liter of farts a day.
10. On the average a fart is composed of about 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, 9% carbon dioxide, 7% methane, and 4% oxygen. Less than 1% is what makes them stink.
More Humans Facts
When you correct for weight differences, men are proportionately stronger than horses.
It has been scientifically proven that stroking a cat can lower one's blood pressure!
Women have a better sense of smell than men.