When you take a step
When you take a step, you are using up to 200 muscles.
More Humans Facts
The average sperm cell swims at 8 inches per hour.
According to a 1950s survey, 75% of men ejaculate within two minutes of penetration.
1. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
2. Farts are flammable.
3. Although they won't admit it, women fart as much as men.
4. Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second.
5. The word "fart" comes from the Old English "feortan" (meaning "to break wind").
6. Termites are the largest producers of farts.
7. SCUBA divers cannot pass gas at depths of 33 feet or below.
8. The temperature of a fart at time of creation is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. A person produces about half a liter of farts a day.
10. On the average a fart is composed of about 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, 9% carbon dioxide, 7% methane, and 4% oxygen. Less than 1% is what makes them stink.