Quote of the decade...
A poor, ill educated man created a billion dollar Reliance Industry.
Two business graduates from Stanford and Wharton Business School, are busy breaking it up.
Jokes on Indian states
What do you call:
A god fearing Sindhi? Bhagwandas Godwani
A Sindhi painter? Sadarangani
A Sindhi who falls from the 1st floor? Thadani
A Sindhi who falls from the 10th floor? Kriplani
A Sindhi who falls from the 25th floor? Marjani
A communist Sindhi? Karl Lalwani
A Sindhi chef? Papadmull Kukreja
A Sindhi electrician? Voltram Bijlani
A fashionable Sindhi? Jogio Armani
A Sindhi milkman? Gopal Dudeja
A heroic Sindhi soldier? Hiroo Sipahimalani
A Sindhi pest control contractor? Khatmull Marwani
A Sindhi stripper working in New York? Barbra Jhangiani
A Sindhi casanova? Prem Kissinchandani
A Sindhi fire-engine? Bhambhani
A Sindhi detergent? Neelam Rindani
A Sindhi postman? Mailwani
A forgetful Sindhi? Bulo Bhulchandani
A fashionable Sindhi? Primlani
A fat Sindhi? Hathiramani
A Sindhi fly? Makhija
A downtrodden Sindhi? Nichani
A corrupt Sindhi? Chaipani
Why are a Sindhis nostrils big? - Because the air is free.
An angry Bengali letter? Chitti-chitti Bong Bong
A talkative Bengali? Bulbul Chatterjee
An outlawed Bengali? Kanoon Banerjee
An enlightened Bengali? Jyoti Basu
A Bengali who works? A work of fiction
A stupid Bengali girl? Balika Buddhu
A Bengali marriage? Bedding
A Bengali voyeur? Keyhollo
A mad Bengali? In Sen
A dark Bengali who lives in a cave? Kalidas Guha
A Bengali mobster? Robin Ganguli
A perfumed Bengali? Chandan Dass
A Bengali goldsmith? Shonar Bongla
What s bigger than the state of Bengal? The Bay of Bengal
What s common between Bengalis and sperms? Only 1 in a million works
When does a Bengali sound like a dog? When he says wow(Bow)
What does a ghati call a burping Bong? Mukhopadrya
What do you call a Bengali who doesn t eat fish? Ahilsa
What do you call an enlightened Bengali?- Jyoti Basu.
What do you call an outlawed Bengali?- Bonduk Bannerjee.
When does the Bengali sound like a dog?- When he bharks (works).
What do you call a very rich Malayalee? - MillionIyer.
What do you call an amazing Malayalee? - Pheno Menon.
What do you call a dashing Malayalee? - Debo Nair.
Why do they require 5 people for a Malayalee funeral?
Four to carry the coffin, one to carry the two-in-one.
What do you call a Malayalee drunkard? - Kutty Sark.
Why did the Malayalee cross the road? - To join the union on
the other side.
How does a Malayalee travel in Chembur? - BY ODO
How does a Malayalee cross the road? -simbly
More Hindi Jokes
Quote of the decade...
One day, Mickey Mouse asks Donald Duck to tell him Ramayana.
Donald duck is impressed and starts reading verses from Ramayana.
Mickey Mouse continues to listen. After completing the whole Ramayan, Donald Duck lets out a big sigh and asks Mickey Mouse, "Mickey Mouse, tell me...who was the father of Lord Ram?"
Mickey Mouse cannot.
Angry, Donald duck, again asks, " Mickey Mouse!!! tell me...what was the capital of Ram's kingdom!"
Mickey Mouse cannot answer again.
Infuriated, Donald Duck kicks Mickey Mouse hard, and Mickey Mouse goes and collides with a wall. As soon as he collides with the wall, he gets up and starts saying verses of Ramayana from start to end....
How did this happen???
After hitting the wall, Mickey becomes Wall-Mickey (Valmiki)...
Mumbai has been a new name of Bombay and is a fun city to live. But if you tried to link the meaning of the name of places within it with matching history you will be fooled.
1. Bombay, Bomb-bay has no bombs and is a harbour not a bay.
2. Churchgate has neither a church nor a gate. It is a railway station.
3. Lalbaug (Red Garden) is neither red nor a garden.
4. No king ever stayed at Kings-Circle.
5. Queen Victoria did not stay at Victoria Terminus.
6. There is no princess or princess story at Princess street.
7. Lower Parel is at the same level as Parel.
8. There are no marines or sailors at Marine Lines.
9. The Mahalaxmi temple is at Haji Ali not at Mahalaxmi.
10. There are no pigs traded at Dukar bazaar.
11. Teen bati is a junction of 3 roads, not three lamps.
12. Trams used to terminate at Kings circle not Dadar Tram Terminus.
13. Breach Candy is not a sweetmeat market.
14. Safed Pool has the dirtiest blackish water.
15. You cannot buy coal at Kolsa street.
16. There are no Iron smiths at Lohar chawl.
17. There are no pot makers at Kumbhar wada.
18. Lokhandwala complex is not an Iron and steel market.
19. Null bazaar does not sell taps.
20. Nor does Bheendi Bazaar sell lady fingers.
21. Kalachowki does not have a black Police station.
22. Hanging Gardens are not suspended.
23. Mirchi Gully does not sell chillies.
24. Figs do not grow in Anjir Wadi, Sitafals do not grow in Sitafal.
25. Wadi, Jackfruits do not grow at Fanaswadi.
26. Khoka Bazar does not have any box manufacturer, seller or buyer.
27. There is no darkness in Andheri.