Anything to Win
On the day of the local cricket match, the captain was talking to one of his men. 'Look, here's a pound,' he said. 'Go out and buy a new ball or something. Anything that'll help us win.'
The match began and the captain noticed that the same old ball was being used.
He called his man over. 'What did you do with the pound?' he asked. 'Well, you said anything to help us win.'
'I gave it to the umpire.'
More Sports Jokes
The standard of batting in the local cricket team was very low. Even at the net practice, they couldn't hit a thing. Finally, the captain rushed forward and grabbed the bat.
'Now bowl me some fast ones!' he yelled.
Six fast balls came down in quick succession and the captain missed them all.
Not to be put off he glared at the team and shouted, 'Now that's what you're all doing. Get in there and hit them!'
Indian Cricket Authors
1. How to lose a winning match - Md.Azharuddin.
2. Why not bowling - Nayan Mongia
3. Fielding tips - Anil Kumble
4. Bowling at slog - J.Srinath
5. Not in mood - Ajit Agarkar
6. Batting my style - Venkatesh Prasad
7. Old is gold - Robin Singh
8. Summer holidays - Nikhil Chopra, Khurasia
9. One Night Stands: 280 to 28 in 5 matches - VVS Laxman
10. Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow - Harsha Bhogale
11. Wicketkeeping: A Complete Idiots Guide - Deep Dasgupta
12. It wasn't me - Kapil Dev and Manoj Prabhakar
Dada (Saurav Ganguly) again in Focus
Q. What's Rahul Dravid's latest statement about Dada?
A. "In the pavilion, first there's God and then there's Dada".
Q. What's Dada's favorite Engilsh movie?
A. Gone in 60 Seconds
Q. Whats Dada's favorite hindi movie?
A. AA Aab laut chalen.
Q. Whats Dada's favorite song?
A. Ek pal ka Jeena .. Phir to hai jana (Kaho na pyar hai)
Q. Whats Dada's favorite food?
A. Maggie (offcourse.. He puts Maggie noodles in a pan before going to bat and he comes back just in time when it is ready)
Q. Dada teaching his daughter ABC..
A. A for Awkward bounce, B for Bowled, C for caught.
Q. what is the similarity between 100 m race and Dada's innings?
A. Both take same time to complete.
Q. Easiest way to get Dada out?
A. Just bowl to him .. He will get out anyway.
Q. Why did Dada decide to donate his Bat?
A. He doesn't use it anyways.
Q. Who can beat Dada's record of 2 min at crease?
A. Dada himself if he can improve his running speed!