An airline pilot had on this particular flight hammered his plane into the runway really hard.
The airline had a policy which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, smile, and give them a "Thanks for flying XYZ airline."
In light of his bad landing, the pilot had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment.
Finally everyone had gotten off except for this little old lady walking with a cane.
She said, "Sonny, mind if I ask you a question?"
"Why not Ma'am," said the pilot, "what is it?"
The little old lady said, "Did we land or were we shot down?"
More Funny Jokes
* If your father is a poor man, it is your fate but, if your father-in-law is a poor man, it's your stupidity.
* I was born intelligent - education ruined me.
* A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where train stops. On my desk, I have a, work station... What more can I say.
* If it's true that we are here to help others, then, what exactly are the others here for?
* Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright Until you hear them speak.
* How come "abbreviated" is such a long word?
* Your future depends on your dreams So go to sleep!
Trying to find just the right name for your child? Why not pick one of these? Just find your profession below and we have the right name for you!
Lawyer's daughter: Sue
Thief's son: Rob
Lawyer's son: Will
Doctor's son: Bill
Fisherman's daughter: Annette
Hair stylist's son: Bob
Homeopathic doctor's son: Herb
Justice of the peace's daughter: Mary
Sound stage technician's son: Mike
Gambler's daughter: Bette
Iron worker's son: Rusty
TV star's daughter: Emmy
Movie star's son: Oscar
A guy walks into Dunkin Donuts. He says, "Excuse me, miss...how many cups of coffee do you think this thermos will hold?" She says, "I think its a seven-cup thermos." He says, "All right...give me two black, three cream and sugar."