Are We Gettin' Old?
The majority of students in universities today were born in 1983...
They are called "youth".
They have never heard of "We are the World, we are the Children..."
And the "Uptown Girl" they know is by Westlife not Billy Joel.
For them, there have always been only one Germany and only one Vietnam.
AIDS exists since they were born.
CDs exist since they were born.
Michael Jackson is already whitened.
John Travolta is always round in shape and they can't imagine how this fat guy could be a god of dance.
They believe that Charlie's Angels and Mission Impossible are just new films out last year.
They can never imagine a black and white screen for a computer. They don't know Pac-Man.
They can't believe a black and white television ever existed and they don't even know how to switch on a TV without a remote control.
And they never understand how could we go out without a mobile phone when we were in university...
Let's check if we're getting old...
1. You understand what was written above and you smile.
2. You need to sleep more, until afternoon, after a night out.
3. Your friends are getting married.
4. You are always surprised to see small children playing comfortably with computer.
5. When you see teenagers with mobile phones, you shake your head.
6. You develop more and more feelings about your work. It's now your life.
7. You spend less and less time talking on phone with your friends daily.
8. You meet your friends from time to time, talking about the good old days, repeating again and again all funny stories your experienced together.
9. Having read this, you are thinking of forwarding it to some other friends. You think they will like it too...
More Funny Jokes
Twists given to jfk's statements in different countries:
Don't ask what your country can do for you. Just leave.
Don't ask what your country can do for you. You don't need to.
Don't ask what your country can do for you. You will never get the answer.
Don't ask what your country can do for you. Ask USA.
Don't ask what your country can do for you. You will be embarassed.
Once a mathematician, physist and a chemist were locked in different rooms and were each provided with a food can without an opener.
After a day the lock of physist door was opened, He was sleeping after eating the can. On asking how he opened the can, He replied that he took out the weak point of can, pressed it and the can opened.
Then chemists door was opened, he too was sleeping after eating the can. On being asked the same question, he replied that he had a few chemicals and he applied them on surface of can, reaction took place and the can was opened.
Now, when mathematicians door was opened, he was saying "ASSUME THE CAN IS OPENED".
A rabbi was always teaching his followers to seek the answers in themselves. But the followers always came back expecting more answers from him.
Finally he set up a booth with a sign: "Any Two Questions Answered for only $100.00" After some deliberation, one of his richest followers decided to go for it and brought two important questions.
He paid the money and said to the rabbi as he paid him, "Isn't $100 rather costly for just two questions?"
"Yes," said the Rabbi, "and what is your second question?"