"I cant believe my terrible fate," cried Rajesh. When his friends asked what was the matter, he replied "My daughter has gone off and married that loser who doesn't know how to drink or gamble."
"Then whats the problem?" they asked. "You should be glad that your son-in-law doesn't drink or gamble."
"Who said he doesnt drink or gamble? He does both. I said he doesnt know how to do either one properly."
More Hindi Jokes
INTERESTING MARATHI SURNAMES
1. One who only takes - LELE
2. One with bulb factory - DIVEKAR
3. Maharashtrian Bill Gates - BAL PHATAK
4. One with weight of 100 tonnes - SOMAN
5. Neil Armstrong - NEELESH BHUJBAL
6. One with K on his head - SHIRKE
7. Bakery owner - PAWGI /BUNKAR
8. Narasimha Avtar - POTPHODE
9. One with stomach problem - POTDUKHE
10. One who lives in village - GAONKAR
11. One who only take money - DAMLE
12. One who is brave - WAGH /VEERKAR
13. One who is untidy - GABALE
14. Cotton mill owner - KAPSE /RUIKAR
15. One who eats more - DHOLE/DHAMDHERE
16. One who works very cool - KULKARNI
17. Building constructor - AADEKAR/MAHALE
18. One who is coward - PULEKAR
19. Silver mine owner - CHANDEKAR
20. One who reaches the root - MULEY
21. One who is real cat - MANJAREKAR
22. One who is 1000 times more
23. One who divides by 2 - NIMKAR
24. One who kills - MARANE
25. Do die do - KARMARKAR
26. One who twists - PILGAONKARO
27. The God - DEVO/DEO-kule
28. Big old Rishi - MAHAMUNI
29. One who always wins - JAYKAR
30. One who talks a lot - MAHASHABDE
31. One who doesn't talk - GOOPCHOOP
32. One who builds temples - DEVALEKAR
33. One who runs away - BHAGWAT
34. One who blackens everything - KAJALE
35. One who always says 'take away' - NENE
36. One who is father - BAPAT
37. One with tailoring shop - SHIWDE
38. Jeweller - RATNAPARAKHI
39. One who always go to varanasi - KASHIKAR
40. One who is very sweat - GODSE
41. Its okay - BARWE
42. Mango man - AAMBEKAR
43. One who thinks - VICHAARE
44. One who is close to everyone - JAWALKAR
45. One who is wise - SHAHANE
46. One who is bald - TAKLE
47. ONE WHO THINKS OF ONLY MEALS - DAHIBHATHE
48. Colourful maharashtrians
49. Some Metallic Maharashtrians
One evening Dilip Kumar returned from work and seeing him tired, Saira Banu asked him to lie down on the sofa and affectionately put his head on her lap.
He removed his spectacles and she commented: "Without glasses you look like the handsome man I married years ago."
Dilip Kumar smiled wickedly and said: "Without my glasses you look like the pretty woman I married years ago".
Q: Why did a sixer go to a Raymonds shop?
A: To become a complete man.