Application Form For Lok Sabha Election
1. Name of Candidate: ____________
1. Name of Candidate: ____________ _________
(i.)Name of Jail: ____________ _________
(ii.)Cell Number: ____________ _________
3.Political Party: ____________ _________
*List ONLY the Last Five parties in Chronological (Order)
4.Nationality: [ ]
5.Reasons for leaving last party (circle one or more)
C- Bought out
D- None of above
E- All of above
6.Reasons for contesting elections (circle one or more)
A- To make money
B- To escape court trial
C- To grossly misuse power
D- To serve the public
E- I have no clue
(If you choose "D, attach Certificate of Sanity from a
Recognized Government Psychiatrist)
7.How many years of public service experience do you possess?
A- 1-2 yrs
8.Give details of any criminal cases pending against you (Use as many Additional Sheets as you want)
9.How many years have you spent in Jail? [ ]
(Do not confuse with question 8)
A- 1-2 years
B- 2-6 years
C- 6-15 years
10.Are you involved in any financial scams? [ ]
A- Why not
B- Of Course
D- I deny it all
E- I see a foreign hand.
11. What is your Annual Corruption Income? [ ]
A- 100-500 Crores
B- 500-1000 Crores
(Convert all your $ earning from Hawala etc to Rupees)
12. Do you have any developmental plans for India in mind? [ ]
13.Describe your achievements in space provided:
Issued in public interest by Election Commission of India.
More Political Jokes
An Arab diplomat visiting the U.S. for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department. The Grand Emir was unused to the salt in American foods (french fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies etc.) and was constantly sending his manservant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.
Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water, but then came the time when he returned empty-handed.The Emir was angry and shouted " Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water?".
"A thousand pardons, O Illustrious One," stammered the wretched Abdul, "white man sit on well." (the shit pot!)
You know you work for the government when:
* The process becomes more important than the product.
* You don''t see anything wrong with attending a meeting on a subject you know nothing about.
* You feel you contributed to the meeting just by being there.
* You stop raising issues/problems because you know you will be the one answering them.
* You fly first class across the country to attend a conference with 100+ people to discuss the fact that the project does not have enough money.
* You've sat at the same desk for 3 years, done the same thing for 3 years, but have had 3 different business cards.
Barbara Walters filed a report on gender roles in Kuwait a few years prior to the Gulf War, and noted then that, in traditional Islamic fashion, women customarily walked about 10 feet behind their husbands.
Recently, Barbara returned to Kuwait and observed that the MEN now walked several yards behind their wives.
She approached one of the Kuwaiti women for an explanation.
"This is marvelous," Barbara said. "What enabled women here to achieve this reversal of roles?"
The Kuwaiti woman replied, "Land mines."