1. Would you care to see my longsword in action?
2. You look like a maiden in distress, why don't I save you?
3. Your chastity belt would look great on the floor of my sleeping chamber.
4. I most certainly am King in bed! Shall I prove it to you?
5. It's not the size of the staff that matters, but the magic within.
6. I am beset by this dragon in my loins, and only you can quench its fire!
7. Don't believe the rumours you've heard... the Bubonic plague didn't affect my important organs.
8. Like a mare, I can be ridden for hours.
9. They say a knight is always as hard as his armor.
10. What a fine gown you're wearing, my lady. Perchance may I talk you out of it?
11. I may not be a priest, but I can take you to the heavens, princess.
12. Come up to my chamber and I'll show you the largest treasure in the land.
Pick Up Lines
Pick Up Lines SMS. We have a good collection of Pick-Up Lines. You will find many types of Pick Up Lines here like Funny Pick Up Lines, Romantic Pick Up Lines, Cheesy Pick Up Lines, Hindi Pick Up Lines, English Pick Up Lines, Funniest Pick Up Lines, nerdiest, sleaziest and weirdest pick up lines. Hope you will like these PickUp Lines and if you like this please recommend this page to your friends. If you have your own Pick Up Lines which is not available here please send it to us and we will display it. Have fun and enjoy your stay here and also send these Pick Up Lines to your friends mobile. Visit this page again as we update this page regularly. Don't forget to rate these Pick Up Lines it will help us to improve quality of our Pick Up Lines SMS collection for Mobile.
1. Would you care to see my longsword in action?
1. Fair Maiden, you can scale my battlements any day!
2. What's a princess like you doing in a dungeon like this?
3. I'd rather be beheaded than be denied a date with you.
4. Yes, I am indeed a wizard. Watch me make your clothes disappear!
5. When I was put on the rack in the inquisition, my limbs weren't the only things that got stretched.
6. What a fine set of chalices you have.
7. It seems as if my dragon has finally found a nice cave to rest in.
8. You wouldn't happen to know where a lonely knight could sheath his sword, would you?
9. Is that a knife in your armor? Or are you just happy to see me?
10. If I were a horse, I'd rather you mounted me without the saddle.
1. Unlike the torah, I'm gonna put my hands all over you
2. If your left leg is Rosh Hashanah and your right leg is Yom Kippur, can I visit you during the days of Awe?
3. Did it hurt when you wrestled with Jacob (because you're an angel)!
4. This saltwater reminds me of the tears that came to my eyes when I first saw you
5. Can I dip my maror in your charoset
6. How about you and I make the dead sea cum alive
7. Even though it's breaking a commandment, I'm worshipping you right now.
8. When you come to my house, the Mezuzah isn't the only thing you will be touching!
9. Are u bat mitzvahed, cuz I need a woman?
10. I hope you're not married, because I'd hate to be breaking the Tenth Commandment right here in shul.
11. Just like the Ner Tamid, my love for you burns eternal.
12. A woman like you makes me wish our mechitza were see-through.
13. In this shul, women are not called up to the torah. May I call you up at home?
1. Can I light your manorah?
2. Are you the massiah, beacuse I've been waiting for you
3. God just told me there was going to be a flood and I've decided to save you
4. Are you the milk or the honey I was promised?
5. That's a nice-looking yarmulke you're wearing, but it would look even better lying next to my bed tomorrow morning.
6. Got any Jewish in you? . . . Want some?
7. All I want for Channukah, is you.
8. Let me see your shirt tag, that's right, made in Eden.
9. The first line of the Shma commands us to "Love the Lord with all your heart." After meeting you, I don't think I can keep that mitzvah.
10. The gates of repentance are always open...just like my heart for you
11. I don't care what the Torah says, I'm not leaving any of your four corners unplowed.
12. After getting lost for 40 years ive think ive finally found what I was looking for
13. Girl, I wish you were a torah, so I could undress you and run my yad all up and down your columns...
14. Funny, I don't remember climbing Jacob's ladder, so how did I end up in heaven?
15. How bout I play moses and u play with my staff
1. God told us to go forth and multiply and I feel something going forth and multiplying as we speak
2. I may not be elisha but will you open the door anyway
3. You must not be kosher for passover because you're makeing my matza rise
4. Lets do it adam and eve style, behind some bushes
5. Do you want to try my hebrew national hotdog?
6. Do you want to spin my dreidel?
7. Can I come into your massada?
8. Which commandment do you want to break?
9. Want to party in my sukkah?
10. Why is this night different than all other nights? I'll show you why...
11. Do you want to try for 9 crazy nights?
12. My apples are just dying for your honey!
13. Don't worry I won't passover you
14. I'll take you to the promised land.
15. Can I go into you garden of Eden?
1. I'm not wearing an invisibility cloak, but do you think I could still visit your restricted section tonight?
2. I'd like to get my basilisk into your chamber of secrets.
3. You don't even have to say "Luminos Maxima" to turn me on!
4. Have you been using the Petrificus Totalus spell? Because you've made me stiff.
5. Whaddya say you and me go look for the Room of Requirement?
6. Do you want to head to the Shrieking Shack? We could do some shrieking of our own.
7. You had me at Shalom.
8. I finally understand the true meaning of the Sabbath. It's to give a girl like you a rest from running through my mind the rest of the week.
9. can I put out your burning bush?
10. Do you want something to attone for on yom kippur?
11. Is your Succah kosher? Cause the only stars I can see are in your eyes
12. I would love to wonder in your wilderness for 40 years
13. Once you go Jew, nothing else will do
14. Do you want to shake my luluv?
15. If I raise my staff will it only part the sea?
1. Have you heard of Platform 9 and 3/4? Well, I can think of something else with the exact same measurements.
2. If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss.
3. My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!
4. I know we're not in Professor Flitwick's class, but you still are charming.
5. My love for you burns like a dying phoenix.
6. Being without you is like being afflicted with the Cruciatus Curse.
7. Hagrid's not the only giant on campus, if you know what I mean.
8. Your name must be Severus Severus, because you're making my prince full blood.
9. Interested in making some magic together? My wand is at the ready.
10. I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I'm about to get lucky.
11. Without you I feel like I'm in Azkaban and dementors are sucking away my soul.
12. I've been whomping my willow thinking about you.
13. If I were to look into the Mirror of Erised, I'd see the two of us together.
14. You are like a bottle of Skele-Gro: You're growing me a bone.
15. You must be magical, because I've fallen under your spell.
1. You're more special than relativity.
2. My last partner wasn't very stable. She spontaneously decayed last week and left me for a neutrino.
3. I know the spring constant for my mattress. Wanna take some data?
4. How do you feel about group experiments?
5. Like the ideal vacuum, you're the only thing in my universe.
6. Heisenberg was wrong. I'm certain about what you're doing tonight.
7. Those other guys said that your eyes shine like stars. But can they explain how they shine with equal brightness?
8. Let's exchange fermions!
9. Engineers don't know the first thing about pleasing a woman. Friction alone can't get the job done.
10. You and Me = Grand Unification
11. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you?
12. In my bed, it's perpetual motion all night long, baby.
13. Two large masses that are close together are supposed to radiate gravitational waves. I think that you're a big part of that.
14. I'm attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun - with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
15. I'm hung like a Foucault pendulum.