Computer Geek Pick Up Lines - 2
1. You make my software turn into hardware!
2. Isn't your e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org?
3. I'd switch to emacs for you.
4. What's a nice girl like you doing in a chatroom like this?
5. No, that's not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.
6. Nice Set of Floppies!
7. I think you could be an integral part of my project life cycle.
8. If you have an empty slot, I have the card to fill it.
9. Hey, how 'bout I take off your cover and insert a bigger CPU.
10. I'd like to play on your laptop.
11. Come to my 127.0.0.1 and I'll give you sudo access.
12. If you were an ISP I'd dial you all day long.
13. I'd get a T3 to watch your streaming video.
14. I'll bet my hard drive is the biggest you've ever seen.
15. Your homepage or mine?
16. Hey Baby, Let me hack your kernel
17. No, that's not an iPod mini in my pocket. I'm just happy to see you.
18. Computer techs have skilled fingers if you know what I mean
19. Want to come see my HARD Disk? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
20. Need me to unzip your files?
21. How about we go home and you handle my exception?
More Pick Up Lines
1. You had me at "Hello World."
2. You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.
3. My 'up-time' is better than BSD.
4. Are you an angel, because your texture mapping is divine!
5. You've stolen the ASCII to my heart.
6. You got me stuck on Caps Lock, if you know what I mean.
7. How about we do a little peer-to-peer saliva swapping?
8. Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?
9. Your beauty rivals the graphics of Doom 3.
10. You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.
11. I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.
12. Want to see my Red Hat?
14. If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.
15. You put the SPARC in my workstation.
1. My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia makes me think I'm falling for you.
2. (Hold out a stethoscope) Why don't you listen to your heart and go out with me?
3. My adductor isn't the only thing that's longus.
4. I wish I was your coronary artery, so that I could be wrapped around your heart.
5. Trust me, this is how they did Mammograms back in the old days.
6. Is your name Flecainide? Because I think you just made my heart skip a beat.
7. (Look for any small skin imperfection) Has anyone ever looked at that? Why don't we go back to my place so I can give you a full exam?
8. When you walked in the door your beauty hit me so hard that I have a priapism from all the trauma.
9. How about we ditch this joint and go study some anatomy?
10. Baby, you make me vasodilate!
11. No that's not an epi-pen in my pants, I'm just happy to see you.
12. Hey baby, wanna play with my corpus cavernosum?
13. That pulsation in my femoral sheath isn't coming from an artery.
14. I am an organ donor, need anything?
15. Come into my office and take off your pants.
1. You wanna ride on my 'hog?
2. Are you impressed with how I handle my sniper? You should see what I can do with the weapon I pack under my armor.
3. I usually press "X" to pick up weapons. Does that work for picking YOU up as well?
4. I think something is wrong with my auto-aim. I can't take my eyes off you.
5. Do you need a Magnum because I've got one right here for you. In my pants.
6. Are we playing Assault? Cause I'm pretty sure you are the bomb.
7. When I came near you, the announcer said "unfreakinbelievable"... I would have to agree.
8. What do you say I take my flag to your base and score?
9. I'm like a plasma grenade. Let me get on you and you are guaranteed to explode.
10. (eyeing the breast plate) I am a master dual wielder. Mind if I give those a go?
11. I was following the indicator of where to score and it brought me to you.
12. I would like to gain access to your base. Shall I enter from the front or the rear?