Pirate Pick Up Lines
1. I must be huntin' treasure, 'cause I'm diggin' yer chest!
2. Ya certainly put the shiver in me timber!
3. Me skull and crossbones aren't the only things I plan on raisin' tonight!
4. Nice poop deck on ya, lady. Care for a swabbin'?
5. Let me stick me cannon in your porthole.
6. Arrrrrrrrrrrrr you free this Saturday?
7. Is that an 'X' on the seat of your pants? 'Cause it appears that there's wond'rous booty buried underneath!
8. Yo, ho ho! How 'bouts a bottle of rum?
9. Do ya mind if the parrot watches?
10. Strike yer panties and prepare to be boarded, lassie!
More Pick Up Lines
1. You make my software turn into hardware!
2. Isn't your e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org?
3. I'd switch to emacs for you.
4. What's a nice girl like you doing in a chatroom like this?
5. No, that's not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.
6. Nice Set of Floppies!
7. I think you could be an integral part of my project life cycle.
8. If you have an empty slot, I have the card to fill it.
9. Hey, how 'bout I take off your cover and insert a bigger CPU.
10. I'd like to play on your laptop.
11. Come to my 127.0.0.1 and I'll give you sudo access.
12. If you were an ISP I'd dial you all day long.
13. I'd get a T3 to watch your streaming video.
14. I'll bet my hard drive is the biggest you've ever seen.
15. Your homepage or mine?
16. Hey Baby, Let me hack your kernel
17. No, that's not an iPod mini in my pocket. I'm just happy to see you.
18. Computer techs have skilled fingers if you know what I mean
19. Want to come see my HARD Disk? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
20. Need me to unzip your files?
21. How about we go home and you handle my exception?
1. You had me at "Hello World."
2. You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.
3. My 'up-time' is better than BSD.
4. Are you an angel, because your texture mapping is divine!
5. You've stolen the ASCII to my heart.
6. You got me stuck on Caps Lock, if you know what I mean.
7. How about we do a little peer-to-peer saliva swapping?
8. Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?
9. Your beauty rivals the graphics of Doom 3.
10. You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.
11. I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.
12. Want to see my Red Hat?
14. If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.
15. You put the SPARC in my workstation.
1. My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia makes me think I'm falling for you.
2. (Hold out a stethoscope) Why don't you listen to your heart and go out with me?
3. My adductor isn't the only thing that's longus.
4. I wish I was your coronary artery, so that I could be wrapped around your heart.
5. Trust me, this is how they did Mammograms back in the old days.
6. Is your name Flecainide? Because I think you just made my heart skip a beat.
7. (Look for any small skin imperfection) Has anyone ever looked at that? Why don't we go back to my place so I can give you a full exam?
8. When you walked in the door your beauty hit me so hard that I have a priapism from all the trauma.
9. How about we ditch this joint and go study some anatomy?
10. Baby, you make me vasodilate!
11. No that's not an epi-pen in my pants, I'm just happy to see you.
12. Hey baby, wanna play with my corpus cavernosum?
13. That pulsation in my femoral sheath isn't coming from an artery.
14. I am an organ donor, need anything?
15. Come into my office and take off your pants.