Physics Pick Up Lines - 2
1. You're more special than relativity.
2. My last partner wasn't very stable. She spontaneously decayed last week and left me for a neutrino.
3. I know the spring constant for my mattress. Wanna take some data?
4. How do you feel about group experiments?
5. Like the ideal vacuum, you're the only thing in my universe.
6. Heisenberg was wrong. I'm certain about what you're doing tonight.
7. Those other guys said that your eyes shine like stars. But can they explain how they shine with equal brightness?
8. Let's exchange fermions!
9. Engineers don't know the first thing about pleasing a woman. Friction alone can't get the job done.
10. You and Me = Grand Unification
11. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you?
12. In my bed, it's perpetual motion all night long, baby.
13. Two large masses that are close together are supposed to radiate gravitational waves. I think that you're a big part of that.
14. I'm attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun - with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
15. I'm hung like a Foucault pendulum.
More Pick Up Lines
1. I must be huntin' treasure, 'cause I'm diggin' yer chest!
2. Ya certainly put the shiver in me timber!
3. Me skull and crossbones aren't the only things I plan on raisin' tonight!
4. Nice poop deck on ya, lady. Care for a swabbin'?
5. Let me stick me cannon in your porthole.
6. Arrrrrrrrrrrrr you free this Saturday?
7. Is that an 'X' on the seat of your pants? 'Cause it appears that there's wond'rous booty buried underneath!
8. Yo, ho ho! How 'bouts a bottle of rum?
9. Do ya mind if the parrot watches?
10. Strike yer panties and prepare to be boarded, lassie!
1. You make my software turn into hardware!
2. Isn't your e-mail address email@example.com?
3. I'd switch to emacs for you.
4. What's a nice girl like you doing in a chatroom like this?
5. No, that's not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.
6. Nice Set of Floppies!
7. I think you could be an integral part of my project life cycle.
8. If you have an empty slot, I have the card to fill it.
9. Hey, how 'bout I take off your cover and insert a bigger CPU.
10. I'd like to play on your laptop.
11. Come to my 127.0.0.1 and I'll give you sudo access.
12. If you were an ISP I'd dial you all day long.
13. I'd get a T3 to watch your streaming video.
14. I'll bet my hard drive is the biggest you've ever seen.
15. Your homepage or mine?
16. Hey Baby, Let me hack your kernel
17. No, that's not an iPod mini in my pocket. I'm just happy to see you.
18. Computer techs have skilled fingers if you know what I mean
19. Want to come see my HARD Disk? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
20. Need me to unzip your files?
21. How about we go home and you handle my exception?
1. You had me at "Hello World."
2. You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.
3. My 'up-time' is better than BSD.
4. Are you an angel, because your texture mapping is divine!
5. You've stolen the ASCII to my heart.
6. You got me stuck on Caps Lock, if you know what I mean.
7. How about we do a little peer-to-peer saliva swapping?
8. Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?
9. Your beauty rivals the graphics of Doom 3.
10. You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.
11. I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.
12. Want to see my Red Hat?
14. If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.
15. You put the SPARC in my workstation.