Medieval, Middle Ages Pick Up Lines - 1
1. Fair Maiden, you can scale my battlements any day!
2. What's a princess like you doing in a dungeon like this?
3. I'd rather be beheaded than be denied a date with you.
4. Yes, I am indeed a wizard. Watch me make your clothes disappear!
5. When I was put on the rack in the inquisition, my limbs weren't the only things that got stretched.
6. What a fine set of chalices you have.
7. It seems as if my dragon has finally found a nice cave to rest in.
8. You wouldn't happen to know where a lonely knight could sheath his sword, would you?
9. Is that a knife in your armor? Or are you just happy to see me?
10. If I were a horse, I'd rather you mounted me without the saddle.
More Pick Up Lines
1. Unlike the torah, I'm gonna put my hands all over you
2. If your left leg is Rosh Hashanah and your right leg is Yom Kippur, can I visit you during the days of Awe?
3. Did it hurt when you wrestled with Jacob (because you're an angel)!
4. This saltwater reminds me of the tears that came to my eyes when I first saw you
5. Can I dip my maror in your charoset
6. How about you and I make the dead sea cum alive
7. Even though it's breaking a commandment, I'm worshipping you right now.
8. When you come to my house, the Mezuzah isn't the only thing you will be touching!
9. Are u bat mitzvahed, cuz I need a woman?
10. I hope you're not married, because I'd hate to be breaking the Tenth Commandment right here in shul.
11. Just like the Ner Tamid, my love for you burns eternal.
12. A woman like you makes me wish our mechitza were see-through.
13. In this shul, women are not called up to the torah. May I call you up at home?
1. Can I light your manorah?
2. Are you the massiah, beacuse I've been waiting for you
3. God just told me there was going to be a flood and I've decided to save you
4. Are you the milk or the honey I was promised?
5. That's a nice-looking yarmulke you're wearing, but it would look even better lying next to my bed tomorrow morning.
6. Got any Jewish in you? . . . Want some?
7. All I want for Channukah, is you.
8. Let me see your shirt tag, that's right, made in Eden.
9. The first line of the Shma commands us to "Love the Lord with all your heart." After meeting you, I don't think I can keep that mitzvah.
10. The gates of repentance are always open...just like my heart for you
11. I don't care what the Torah says, I'm not leaving any of your four corners unplowed.
12. After getting lost for 40 years ive think ive finally found what I was looking for
13. Girl, I wish you were a torah, so I could undress you and run my yad all up and down your columns...
14. Funny, I don't remember climbing Jacob's ladder, so how did I end up in heaven?
15. How bout I play moses and u play with my staff
1. God told us to go forth and multiply and I feel something going forth and multiplying as we speak
2. I may not be elisha but will you open the door anyway
3. You must not be kosher for passover because you're makeing my matza rise
4. Lets do it adam and eve style, behind some bushes
5. Do you want to try my hebrew national hotdog?
6. Do you want to spin my dreidel?
7. Can I come into your massada?
8. Which commandment do you want to break?
9. Want to party in my sukkah?
10. Why is this night different than all other nights? I'll show you why...
11. Do you want to try for 9 crazy nights?
12. My apples are just dying for your honey!
13. Don't worry I won't passover you
14. I'll take you to the promised land.
15. Can I go into you garden of Eden?