Medieval, Middle Ages Pick Up Lines - 2
1. Would you care to see my longsword in action?
2. You look like a maiden in distress, why don't I save you?
3. Your chastity belt would look great on the floor of my sleeping chamber.
4. I most certainly am King in bed! Shall I prove it to you?
5. It's not the size of the staff that matters, but the magic within.
6. I am beset by this dragon in my loins, and only you can quench its fire!
7. Don't believe the rumours you've heard... the Bubonic plague didn't affect my important organs.
8. Like a mare, I can be ridden for hours.
9. They say a knight is always as hard as his armor.
10. What a fine gown you're wearing, my lady. Perchance may I talk you out of it?
11. I may not be a priest, but I can take you to the heavens, princess.
12. Come up to my chamber and I'll show you the largest treasure in the land.
More Pick Up Lines
1. Fair Maiden, you can scale my battlements any day!
2. What's a princess like you doing in a dungeon like this?
3. I'd rather be beheaded than be denied a date with you.
4. Yes, I am indeed a wizard. Watch me make your clothes disappear!
5. When I was put on the rack in the inquisition, my limbs weren't the only things that got stretched.
6. What a fine set of chalices you have.
7. It seems as if my dragon has finally found a nice cave to rest in.
8. You wouldn't happen to know where a lonely knight could sheath his sword, would you?
9. Is that a knife in your armor? Or are you just happy to see me?
10. If I were a horse, I'd rather you mounted me without the saddle.
1. Unlike the torah, I'm gonna put my hands all over you
2. If your left leg is Rosh Hashanah and your right leg is Yom Kippur, can I visit you during the days of Awe?
3. Did it hurt when you wrestled with Jacob (because you're an angel)!
4. This saltwater reminds me of the tears that came to my eyes when I first saw you
5. Can I dip my maror in your charoset
6. How about you and I make the dead sea cum alive
7. Even though it's breaking a commandment, I'm worshipping you right now.
8. When you come to my house, the Mezuzah isn't the only thing you will be touching!
9. Are u bat mitzvahed, cuz I need a woman?
10. I hope you're not married, because I'd hate to be breaking the Tenth Commandment right here in shul.
11. Just like the Ner Tamid, my love for you burns eternal.
12. A woman like you makes me wish our mechitza were see-through.
13. In this shul, women are not called up to the torah. May I call you up at home?
1. Can I light your manorah?
2. Are you the massiah, beacuse I've been waiting for you
3. God just told me there was going to be a flood and I've decided to save you
4. Are you the milk or the honey I was promised?
5. That's a nice-looking yarmulke you're wearing, but it would look even better lying next to my bed tomorrow morning.
6. Got any Jewish in you? . . . Want some?
7. All I want for Channukah, is you.
8. Let me see your shirt tag, that's right, made in Eden.
9. The first line of the Shma commands us to "Love the Lord with all your heart." After meeting you, I don't think I can keep that mitzvah.
10. The gates of repentance are always open...just like my heart for you
11. I don't care what the Torah says, I'm not leaving any of your four corners unplowed.
12. After getting lost for 40 years ive think ive finally found what I was looking for
13. Girl, I wish you were a torah, so I could undress you and run my yad all up and down your columns...
14. Funny, I don't remember climbing Jacob's ladder, so how did I end up in heaven?
15. How bout I play moses and u play with my staff