In Asia, the digit 4 never appears in any Nokia handset model number, because 4 is considered unlucky in many parts of Southeast/East Asia.
If u lose your mobile
Got an interesting fact to share.. Now days each one of us carry Hi Fi Mobile devices and always fear that it may be stolen.
Each mobile carries a unique IMEI i.e International Mobile Identity No which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world.
This is how it works!!!!!!
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit .
3. Note down this no anywhere but except your mobile as this is the no which will help trace your mobile in case of a theft.
4. Once stolen you just have to mail this 15 digit IMEI no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. No need to go to police.
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRS and internet.
7. You will find where your hand set is being operated even in case your no is being changed.
If u lost your mobile, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following info.
Your name :
Phone model :
Last used No :
E-mail for communication :
Missed date :
IMEI No :
More Mobile Facts
Nokia is currently the world's largest digital camera manufacturer, as the sales of its camera-equipped mobile phones have exceeded those of any conventional camera manufacturer.
The world's first commercial GSM call was made in 1991 in Helsinki over a Nokia-supplied network, by Prime Minister of Finland Harri Holkeri, using a Nokia phone.